Varsity Camp – Boulder, CO
YOU MUST BE ENROLLED BY JUNE 25, 2023, and PARTICIPATED FULLY IN THE SUMMER CONDITIONING PROGRAM (and 3/4 days a week of Pre Season for returners during the CIF Dead Period) TO GET AN INVITE. THE TRAINING LOG MUST BE UP TO DATE EACH WEEK.
Determined by 2 Mile Time Trial on July 20, 2023. The make-up TT date will be July 18 or 25, 2023 (15 sec penalty will be assessed). 9 boys and 9 girls will be invited based on the following.
- TT performance
- Improvements over the previous year
- Summer Participation. May not have missed more than 10 practice days
- The training log must be up to date on XC Stats
- The number of athletes is pre-arranged due to airline tickets to Denver.
- All invited runners must turn in the Permission Form along with payment ASAP but no later than 2 days prior to departure
Dates: August 1, 2023 – August 7, 2023
August 1 – Meet at SNA Airport for 6:15 pm departure for Denver, CO
August 4 – Italian Dinner @ Peart Street, Pasta Jay’s
August 5 – Race the Pearl St. Mile
August 6 – Hike/BBQ at the Lake
August 7 – Flight home to SNA Airport returning at 8:00 PM
Hotel: Hyatt House Boulder Broomfield. We are no longer allowed to stay in homes. Airfare and Transportation (~$550) will be provided by Mr. Follman. Athletes will need to cover part of the hotel and meal costs (~$300).